Here at Langley Endodontics, we have taken the appropriate measures and solidified our protocols to ensure everyone’s safety.
For the comfort and safety of our patients, our office has accommodated proper air purifiers and equipped our staff with appropriate personal protective equipment. Please follow our guidelines in accordance to the College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia and the BC Centre of Disease Control.
We strive to provide the very best standard of care. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
All of us at Langley Endodontics would like to thank you for your continued confidence and co-operation.
Prior to Your Arrival
- Patients will be informed to arrive by themselves unless they are a minor or require additional assistance (language or disability)
- Patients are screened over the phone and also on arrival for their appointment
- Patients are asked to arrive on time in order to maintain social distancing
- Patients are asked to monitor symptoms related to COVID-19 at home and are required to contact us prior to their appointment should they exhibit any symptoms
During Your Visit
- Patients are asked to wear a mask prior to entering the clinic
- Patients will be provided hand sanitizer and have their temperature checked
- We provide a new warm facecloth after treatment to ensure cleanliness prior to wearing your mask
- Every effort will be made to follow social-distancing guidelines
Our Safety Measures
- Endodontists and each staff member follow the same pre-screening protocols as patients prior to arriving to work.
- Every possible contact points will be disinfected accordingly before and after every patient.
- All office members will strive to achieve a sterile environment by continuing to enforce appropriate hygiene with both patients and staff (handwashing, sanitizer).
- We have installed high grade air purifiers to reduce the spread of any aerosols.
- The endodontist and the dental assistants will be wearing appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) recommended by the College of Dental Surgeons of BC.
- All uniforms including shoes will be laundered in house and do not leave the office.